Well, I'm gonna try and use this place for dumping all my art-forms (that is if they take any form) and maybe, IF people are listening, I'll share a few rants here too.
At the moment, I'm working on teaching myself some basics in digital painting, especially photoshop, but I've had a shnoop around and found Open Canvas and Artrage fun to use too. I've really always been a big fiend for art, but its only now that I'm really pushing myself in that dir
ection. I'm heading into a Model Making course in IADT once the summer's up, so I want
to already have my head around Photo shop.
Another thing that's taken my interest lately is Music! In a big way. I'm doing lots of experimentation in Ableton Live, and just listening to a lot more music lately. I'm kinda eclectic in that way, and I don't know if thats really pulling me back or pushing me forward. Its
really hard to know what kinda music you want to make when you listen to so much different stuff. I guess you really have to have a grand-theme behind it all and just stick to that.
Too much ranting (this is turning into one of those sappy diary entries :S)
Here's something I whipped up out of personal interest. I saved some of the stages in progress, as this is pretty much the first digital painting I actually put a bit of time and effort into.





I exist, and to prove it, I am leaving this comment. Good day to you sir.
ReplyDeleteyo
ReplyDelete